M&A Roundtable: Insurance Market Discussion with Houlihan Lokey
Jacob Borth and Sumit Agarwal, of Alliant Mergers & Acquisitions, speak with two leaders of Houlihan Lokey’s Transaction Advisory Service “TAS” practice:
- Sean Murphy, Managing Director – Global Head of TAS
- Lance Myers, Director – TAS Industrials Lead
The discussion with Houlihan Lokey is centered around the current M&A market, the routine use of RWI, industry changes over the last 5-10 years, COVID-19, and how these factors have changed due diligence.
Detailed topics including the respective time markers within the podcast are as follows:
1. 2020 M&A market - Time 1:48
2. RWI commonplace in deals – Time 9:31
3. Diligence evolution over the last 5-10 years – Time 15:25
4. RWI evolution over the last 5-10 years – Time 19:15
5. COVID-19 impacts on diligence – Time 24:38
6. COVID-19 impacts on RWI and related exclusions – Time 34:19
To connect with Sean Murphy:
News & ResourcesSee All
Digging In: Alternative Risk Transfer With Roberto Rivera
Bruce Droz and Roberto Rivera discuss the advantages of alternative risk transfer and the types of solutions available for organizations looking for different means of transferring, as well as financing risk.