Alliant Insurance Services Forms Corporate Partnership with Chief
Private network focuses on supporting and connecting women executive leaders
NEWPORT BEACH, CA — Alliant Insurance Services has launched a corporate partnership with Chief, the private network built to drive more women into positions of power and keep them there. Chief helps organizations invest in diverse leadership and partners with progressive organizations that are dedicated to accelerating women into senior leadership positions.
“Alliant is home to some of the nation’s most entrepreneurial and forward-thinking women,” said Tom Corbett, Chairman and CEO of Alliant. “Our partnership with Chief will provide them with a vast network of support and critical resources to help them advance their career and broaden their impact.”
Alliant has 12 Chief members who have committed to the program to strengthen their leadership, magnify their influence, and pave the way to bring others along with them:
- Leslie Curry, EVP, Construction
- Reshma Dalia, EVP, CFO, Retail Property & Casualty
- Nicoletta Di Sacco, SVP, Divisional Controller, Specialty
- Adriana Duenas, SVP, Employee Benefits
- Alexandra Littlejohn, Managing Director, Retail Property & Casualty Broking Leader
- Joan Miles, President, Astrus
- Emily Quinlan, Vice President, Americas
- Karen Rivara, EVP, Chief Actuary, Astrus
- Angie Rocha, Vice President, Specialty
- Christine Schindewolf, Vice President, Employee Benefits
- Karen Walsh, EVP, Construction
- Trish Watson, First Vice President, Employee Benefits
Chief’s 13,000+ members from 8,500+ organizations include leaders from diverse backgrounds, industries, and organizations ranging from Fortune 500 companies to successful startups and nonprofits.
Digging In: Alternative Risk Transfer With Roberto Rivera
Bruce Droz and Roberto Rivera discuss the advantages of alternative risk transfer and the types of solutions available for organizations looking for different means of transferring, as well as financing risk.